+ Reply to Thread
    Gomer Pyle

Scared Of Active Shooter Drills?

http://www.infowars.com/missouri-tea...during-drills/

I'm sorry, but there have been too many school related shootings and I'm just happy there's a plan on the table to help deal with it. So some teachers in St. Francois County don't want to get shot with pellet guns? Well, let's get the facts straight first, they were being shot with Simunitions which is a Non-Lethal Training Ammunition. It stings and might leave a small mark, that's it! Since you're wearing goggles too, it's really safe. I just can't believe the whining...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Gomer Pyle View Post
    http://www.infowars.com/missouri-tea...during-drills/

I'm sorry, but there have been too many school related shootings and I'm just happy there's a plan on the table to help deal with it. So some teachers in St. Francois County don't want to get shot with pellet guns? Well, let's get the facts straight first, they were being shot with Simunitions which is a Non-Lethal Training Ammunition. It stings and might leave a small mark, that's it! Since you're wearing goggles too, it's really safe. I just can't believe the whining...
    I resent your comments! Why do I have to get shot for this? I don't carry a gun to the classroom and I'm not going to be disarming anyone. We have police who need more training on how to deal with these threats. I absolutely see NO BENEFIT to me being shot by a gun in a mock drill. That WILL NOT SAVE LIVES!!!

silhouette
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I resent your comments! Why do I have to get shot for this? I don't carry a gun to the classroom and I'm not going to be disarming anyone. We have police who need more training on how to deal with these threats. I absolutely see NO BENEFIT to me being shot by a gun in a mock drill. That WILL NOT SAVE LIVES!!!
    The Active Shooter program is very good and EVERYONE needs to do their part. If you are not prepared you could cost lives. It's easy to say that it's a police problem, but you're the one in the school and 9 times out of 10 it's going to come down to your quick reactions. Most people do not know how they are going to react until thrown into a situation...this helps prevent that. Don't underestimate this program and please consider putting the needs of YOUR students over your PERSONAL ones. And, you're not being shot with a gun

+ Reply to Thread